- BY Evelyn
- POSTED IN Dumpster Rental
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
However you need to consider some points before picking any dumpster rental service.
1. Defining Size of Dumpster: Normally dumpster comes in five sizes viz 10 cubic yard, 15 cubic yard, 20 cubic yard, 30 cubic yard and 40 cubic yard. It is been observed that unlike 10, 20, 30, 40 cubic yard dumpster, 15 cubic yard dumpster are hard to find.
2. Weight Limit: Every dumpster comes with a weight limit which means you can put your throwaways to a limit only. The Weight limit of dumpsters can range between 2 to 12 tons. The dumpsters are weighted and if weight is found above the permitted limit than you have to pay extra money. So it is very necessary to get information about the dumpster weight limit.
3. Rental Period: Normally dumpster rental companies will allow you to keep dumpsters for 5 – 7 days while there are some companies which give up to 2 week times however these companies are very less and hard to found. If you keep your dumpster for more than permitted time limit than you again need to pay extra amount. You will be charged on daily basis which can range from $5 to $15 per day. So it is advisable to check for rental period also in order to save yourself from extra payment.
4. Charges: Charges in Dumpster rental service industry depends upon company to company so keep on checking the charges of the company until you didn’t find a suitable company. Additionally come companies also charges you delivery fees apart from rental charges so make sure to enquire about the same from the company. Delivery charges can be anywhere from $25 to $50 or more. Apart from rental charges some companies also charges daily rental fees so make sure to clear this point with rental service provider. Also do not forget about tax which you need to pay over billed amount. So don’t hesitate to ask about tax inclusion.
5. Prohibited items in Dumpster: There are several items which you cannot dispose in dumpster. The item list may vary from location to location. This list is created by rental Company and government as per the rules and regulations of local government. Most commonly prohibited item include gasoline, oil, paint, car tire, car batteries, asbestos, any inflammable liquid, any hazardous waste etc. So make sure to ask about the list of prohibited items from rental company as putting one of those items in dumpster can lead you in paying extra money.
Renting a dumpster is a very useful service for a lot of companies as it serves the purpose of saving time, helps in maintain cleanliness around office, helps many construction companies to dispose there leftover in a very easy way. But before going for any dumpster rental service it is very necessary to keep above mentioned points in mind.