- BY Evelyn
- POSTED IN Dumpster Rental
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
We all have to rent a dumpster once or twice in our lives, and you will absolutely need one when you are remodeling your home. You will be tearing out cabinet’s and wall; a lot of destruction will be going on.
Dumpster Rental Price Tips
1. How long do you need the rental? When you rent a roll off dumpster, usually they give it to you for a week or two. Most small renovation projects should only take 1-2 weeks. If you have a larger project, such as building a section onto your house, then you will have to work out the details when you call them up or visit their website.
2. Rent dumpsters locally. If you rent from your local roll off service, then you will pay a cheaper price. This is because a lot of your local rental services are locally and family owned. They don’t have the overhead expenses of a Waste Management or Allied Waste, which cause them almost always to be more expensive. Rent local and save money
3. What do weekly dumpster rentals cost? This price depends on the area of the country you live in and can drastically change from state to state. The price also varies depending on the dumpster size as price changes considerably from size to size.
Check out the resources below to get a detailed understanding of dumpster sizes and pricing.
4. Compare Local Companies You should call at least 2-3 roll off rental services to compare pricing, featured services, and to check on what dumpster sizes they have available.
A lot of companies don’t like to post their pricing on websites; they like the phone calls. Gather the pricing for all dumpster rentals you call and use it for ammunition. Most roll off rental services will match or beat the competitions pricing.
Featured services include same day pick up, discounts for cash, longer rental periods and many more. Based on your needs, you can decide on which services will best benefit you for the situation your in.
Not all companies hold in inventory the same size dumpsters as other companies. Most rental service companies will have the common sizes; 10 yard, 20 yard and 30 yard dumpsters. Some specialize in smaller dumpsters such as the 3, 6, and 9 yard dumpster sizes for the smaller projects. Some specialize in holding the bigger dumpsters like a 40 yard, which are usually used for construction projects.